[time-nuts] Some additional RTFG learnings

TheInfamousFlavio at hotmail.com TheInfamousFlavio at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 20 20:32:02 UTC 2007

I traced out where most of the interface connections went to.  I don't
remember exactly what I found out, but I remember it was rather straight
foward so I'm leaning towards it being  a simple cross over.  What I'm not
sure about is the logic that selects the XO or the RB to be "ON".  But I'm
not so sure that's important.

What is curious is that on the daughter board, the is another jumper W202
right next to the U203 eeprom.  My guess is that U203 controls the GPS stuff
and the U103 has the disciplining data for the particluar oscillator.

BTW you can get the RB unit to go "ON" with "NO GPS" turned off  you just
take an Oncore TX and PPS to the interface...no XO unit needed.