[time-nuts] SRS SR620 External Source Issue -- Help Request -- A thought

TheInfamousFlavio at hotmail.com TheInfamousFlavio at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 22 01:17:22 UTC 2007

Here's a thought.  Perhaps there is a problem with the rear reference input;
A and B channels are fine since they read the same error.  The question is
"Is there a way of adjusting the Reference Input so that it correctly read
the 10Mhz input?"

I tried the same setup with my other counter and it read 10,000,000.0000 or
thereabouts correctly. So rule out the GPSDO and the cables.