[time-nuts] Password recovery on Symmetricom TS3000/3100

Jason Rabel jason at extremeoverclocking.com
Fri Feb 23 15:57:14 UTC 2007

If you email the Symmetricom people they usually reply within 24hrs.

Pending that, I would look for an onboard lithium battery that you could
remove. However doing so would loose all your settings too.

I'm sure the Symmetricom people could supply you with a backdoor password or
simple reset procedure.

Jason