[time-nuts] Any one familiar with Trimble TSIP

n3izn at aol.com n3izn at aol.com
Tue Jan 2 20:53:21 UTC 2007

 So I salvaged a piece of equipment that has something very similar to this in it.

http://www.trimble.com/tmg_thunderbolt.shtml

It doesn't have the power supply shown but the GPS board is very similar. I downloaded there program and I'm getting a lock and supposedly a 10 Mhz osc disciplined to GPS. So I'm happy, but...........

Trimble uses their Trimble Standard Interface Protocol, TSIP for short. Any one know of a program that can use the TSIP and sync your PC clock with it? 6 digit grid square would be a super bonus.

Thanks,
Chris