[time-nuts] Tymserver 2100 - Adding a LPRO Rb RE: time-nuts Digest, Vol 30, Issue 6

Christopher Hoover ch at murgatroid.com
Tue Jan 2 23:08:49 UTC 2007

Britt,

> I have a 2100-I (IRIG only model I think) that I
> retrofitted with a Trimble ACE-ii GPS module
> which is quite nice.

How did you do this?

I have a 2100-I, too, and I'd like to install a GPS receiver in it to enable
the GPS sync/synt features.

(I could generate IRIG from a GPS receiver using a microcontroller and feed
that in, but that seems like too much of a hack.)

Anyone have a TS2100 with GPS?  The make/model of the GPS receiver used
would be a big help.     Ideally I'd love to see a few high-res pictures.

-ch