[time-nuts] Any one familiar with Trimble TSIP

Jason Rabel jason at extremeoverclocking.com
Wed Jan 3 15:33:34 UTC 2007

Chris,

Forgot to ask, what equipment did you salvage it from? By chance you
wouldn't happen to be able to acquire more of the Thunderbolts?

I'm sure you found the Manual & Monitoring software on Trimble's site. For
some reason I thought there was a firmware update but I can't find it on
there, maybe the manual mentioned it. You might want to contact their
support and see, never hurts to have the newest firmware running.

Jason