[time-nuts] Positional accuracy of the M12+T

Randy Warner Randy at synergy-gps.com
Wed Jan 3 23:00:56 UTC 2007

PHK,

You're right, they will move a little as the satellites move, but this
1PPS shift is really pretty minor compared to the fixed offset unless
you have horrible visibility. And for all practical purposes the diurnal
effects pretty well drown out any shifts unless your Position Hold
coordinates are REALLY off.

Remember, in the work I do I don't worry too much about single digit
nanoseconds, so I tend to gloss over little stuff like that. However, if
my 1PPS is flying back and forth +/-100ns or so, THEN I get
interested......

Randy