[time-nuts] Looking For Tektronix Knobs 22xx Series

Jason Rabel jason at extremeoverclocking.com
Wed Jan 10 16:49:44 UTC 2007

I know this is a little OT for this group, but I was looking for a
replacement knob for my Tek 2215 scope. Just one of the little gray ones
that populates a majority of the dials. I'm pretty sure the 22xx models are
all the same, possibly the entire 2000 series.

Would anyone here happen to have a pile of surplus knobs that would be
willing to sell me the right one if they have it? I could email a picture of
the exact knob I'm looking for if you need me to.

*crosses fingers*

Thanks guys,
Jason