[time-nuts] HP 10811-60155 pinout

pvince at theiet.org pvince at theiet.org
Sat Jan 13 14:02:49 UTC 2007

Further to my previous reply, the HP Archive website has an Operating &
Service Manual for the 10811A/B at:

     http://www.hparchive.com/Manuals/HP-10811AB-Manual.pdf

In section 2.20 on the page numbered 8 (actually the sixteenth page in the
PDF), a 15-pin Cinch connector is described.

          Hope these help,

               Peter

> Hello,
>
> I purchased one of the HP 10811-60155 standards on ebay one month ago and
it was just delivered today.  Seller promised to send edge connector and
pinouts, but now refuses to send pinout and another item.  I am unable to
test the standard.

> This has been a difficult transaction and I wish to avoid any more
problems with her.  surely someone on our list must have pinout information
on this standard.  The edge connector is MP-0156-15-SP-1   45 85

http://mail2web.com/ .