[time-nuts] Magellan OEM5000 module

Bruce Lane kyrrin at bluefeathertech.com
Sat Jan 13 18:38:03 UTC 2007

	For those needing SOME sort of documentation on the Magellan OEM5000 series modules (hi, Alberto!), as used in some of the Odetics 325 clocks, the following on my FTP site may be of help to you.

Site: ftp.bluefeathertech.com

Login: username 'ftp' (no quotes), and the password can be anything you want (though I'd prefer a valid E-mail address for logging purposes).

	Happy tweaking.

Bruce Lane, Owner & Head Hardware Heavy,
Blue Feather Technologies -- http://www.bluefeathertech.com
kyrrin (at) bluefeathertech do/t c=o=m
"If Salvador Dali had owned a computer, would it have been equipped with surreal ports?"