[time-nuts] Ha! It LIVES!!

Jason Rabel jason at extremeoverclocking.com
Mon Jan 15 16:38:53 UTC 2007

Bruce,

Inspiring story! I have seen some nasty cold-solder joints too in commercial
equipment, makes you wonder how it ever functioned in the first place.

On a similar note, hopefully I'll have a happy ending too with my
Brooks-Shera GPS controller. Right now I can not get it to lock, despite
manually adjusting my OCXO dead on another reference. I might end up posting
some help later on today, maybe some of you guru's can give me some
trouble-shooting tips, I think I've bugged Brooks enough for a while. ;)

Jason