[time-nuts] Giove A has become "official" now.

Jason Rabel jason at extremeoverclocking.com
Mon Jan 15 17:42:25 UTC 2007

You illustrate some good points...

What about places where GPS doesn't work so great for some people? Then they
might be willing to pay a subscription for a service that does benefit them
better. Also, like you mentioned, if they come out with a 'lifetime'
subscription, then maybe some people will be willing to shell out the cash
for that alternative "just incase".