[time-nuts] Austron 2202

John Miles jmiles at pop.net
Mon Jan 15 20:31:02 UTC 2007

eBay has a zillion different servers; they aren't all updated at once for
obvious reasons.  Also, their changes tend to be rolled in incrementally as
new listings appear.

My understanding is that within a week or two, unless eBay management comes
to their senses, the list of bidders in all auctions will look like this:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190069406071

-- john, KE5FX