[time-nuts] Administrivia: Attachments

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Tue Jan 16 18:19:37 UTC 2007

I seem to be seeing an increasing number of postings that are being
rejected because the attachments are too big.

The list is set to accept non-threatening (ie, no .exe, etc. files)
attachments up to 128kb in size.

I really need to enforce that limit because now that we have about 400
subscribers, the strain on my server (and bandwidth!) from handling big
attachments is quite severe.

So, please check your attachment size and if too big, publish the file
somewhere else with a link in your email so those who would like can
grab it.

Thanks,

John