[time-nuts] Bad batch of HP10811's

Marco ik1odo at spin-it.com
Wed Jan 17 08:50:17 UTC 2007

At 09.26 17/01/2007, Jeroen wrote:
>My point: There is no warranty when buying second hand equipment..
>Even professional sellers make
>"mistakes". So always be carefull, and check carefully what you get!
>
>Regards, Jeroen

Jeroen,

Of course all sellers make mistakes, but it is not true that second
hand equipment comes without warranty. At least my company gives a
full six month (and sometimes 12 months) warranty on second hand
equipment, parts and labour. We warrant the item to pass the
performance verification, and to comply with the original specs, and
to remain in specs for the warranty period.

A bent handle may happen; if the transit damage can't be demonstrated
we would have sent a new handle for free - less expensive than
upsetting a customer :-) but of course this depends on company policies.

Marco