[time-nuts] Any TS2100 IRIG owners out there?

Jason Rabel jason at extremeoverclocking.com
Sat Jan 20 18:12:18 UTC 2007

I just got an email from Christopher this morning, saying he successful got
his TS2100 IRIG working with the ACE III receiver I sent him! I only wish I
had the same luck with my NTS-100.

The guy on eBay who I got the ACE IIIs from is: swampy-tom

I just noticed he has started listing them (I sent him a bunch of info
because he did not know what they were initially). He supposedly has a bunch
of these, so if you want to get them cheap just be patient as I'm sure there
will be plenty of auctions. You will still need a SMB to whatever pigtail
for the antenna connection though. I've seen someone sell a bundle of like
25 SMB to SMA cables, I don't know if anyone would want to buy them and
re-sell them in smaller quantities.

These are neat little receivers to play with even if you don't have a
TS2100. The header uses 2mm pins, which you can order all that from Mouser
(or whatever place is your preference). The Trimble software is available on
their FTP site, and the PDF manual is on their website.

I have one receiver with SMB to BNC pigtail I'm willing to sell (cheap) to
anyone interested. I also have one spare pigtail (I originally had 4
receivers and 5 cables) if anyone is interested in just that.

Jason