[time-nuts] HP Z3801A on eBay -- And check this out as well

xaos xaos at darksmile.net
Sat Jan 20 20:53:03 UTC 2007

These boxes used to go for 300-400 and they are definitely worth that.
I will bid on it just in case...

Now, I also like item: 230079813050

  Agilent HP 58517A GPS L1 Distribution Amplifier

I have two of these babies and I can always use another one.

Last time, I picked up one for 130.00. Definitely a bargain.

-George