[time-nuts] HP Z3801A on eBay -- And check this out as well

Jason Rabel jason at extremeoverclocking.com
Sat Jan 20 23:08:20 UTC 2007

George,

Someone has been listing some 4-port Symmetricom SmartSplitter's since
November I think... I got mine for like $40 (around thanksgiving so I guess
people were too busy eating and watching football) but they typically go for
like $60 to well over $120 (I guess some people must have it right then).
Just search eBay for 'SmartSplitter' and you will find them. I think tvb
took some pictures of one that he opened, kind of cool inside with all the
circuitry.

The same seller is also selling some GPS Networking LNFA1X4-N splitters,
also 4 port and seem 'intelligent' from what I have read on their website. I
got one of these too for like $25 I think (a real bargain!). I don't know if
people are partial to Symmetricom or what, but they too have been going from
the base price of $25 to maybe $30.

Thanks for the price info on the Z3801A, I'm willing to bet it will go over
$500 unfortunately.

Right now I'm happy with my Brandywine GPS-4. Hopefully I can get my Shera
board working soon too... Of course then I will need a 3rd source so I can
compare the accuracy of the first two... lol... What a vicious circle.

Jason