[time-nuts] 10811 warmup (Jason Rabel)

Jason Rabel jason at extremeoverclocking.com
Sun Jan 21 04:45:16 UTC 2007

Yep yep... Thanks to all who have replied... I just finished reading the
whole "service" section of the manual, so I think I'll just take it one step
at a time and see how it goes. I'm still hoping for a loose connection or
broken wire, who knows.

I must of read at least 15 times 'do not power up the oven circuit' in the
documentation... lol.

Not sure what inductors I have laying around, guess that is another thing I
will have to check on Monday.

Also just noticed that Jack Hudler was the person who scanned / converted
the 10811A/B manual that I'm always referencing, thanks Jack! Beats the
other copies that haven't been converted to real text (I had one that was
like 75MB and still not as nice).

Jason