[time-nuts] Serial Port Logging Script?

Jason Rabel jason at extremeoverclocking.com
Mon Jan 22 06:00:00 UTC 2007

Yeah I think I kind of jumped the gun after doing a little more
investigation... The board is outputting a CR and LF so technically the
logserial program isn't wrong.

I really didn't want to leave a terminal program open for various reasons.

I might write a perl script later on, it would be nice to timestamp each row
too. Something to add to my to-do list.

Jason