[time-nuts] 10811 Repair - Voltage Check

Jason Rabel jason at extremeoverclocking.com
Tue Jan 23 19:21:02 UTC 2007

Following the manual I started probing all the points that had AC & DC
voltage specs listed.

Q1 & Q3 DC voltage is okay.
I could not measure any AC voltage for Q1, and Q3 was a lot lower than the
spec.

CR5 was supposed to be -1.5V DC, but I was only measuring like +.5V?

The C3/R3 point on the bottom (where blue wire is connected) was also a LOT
lower than the AC spec. It says 1-4V p-p, but I was only in the millivolts.

Red wire coming out of the oscillator I was measuring *maybe* 150-200mV p-p.

BTW, found the replaceable parts page, it starts on page 32.

I'm going to go ahead and measure Q3,Q4,Q5, and Q9 while I have it open. But
I'm still as stumped as I was before. :(

Jason