[time-nuts] Where to get handles and feet for HP 5334B

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Thu Jan 25 10:12:19 UTC 2007

Is there any obvious place to get them?

I'm looking for the hand-friendly handles, not the rack mount ears.

The handles are option 907, part number 5061-9688.  I didn't have any luck
via eBay or google.

How do I get the handles off?  Or rather, how do I get the piece of plastic
covering the screws off?  I assume it snaps off, but which way to I poke/pry
it to get it off without breaking something?