[time-nuts] Odd Request

Don Mimlitch donmeis at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 26 02:59:04 UTC 2007

There was a "The Amateur Scientist" article in the September 1974 issue of Scientific American on "A venerable clock is made highly accurate by equipping it with quartz-crystal works" which shows how to drive a pendulum clock with a crystal oscillator. I have a PDF I can email (16MB) if you are interested.