[time-nuts] Thunderbolt GPS Receivers

Didier Juges didier at cox.net
Sun Jan 28 03:57:30 UTC 2007

Jason I believe has a GPS4. I have not seen any on eBay in a while.
http://www.brandywinecomm.com/literature/bwc_lc_GPS4.pdf

There is also the HP 58540A that looks a lot like the Thunderbolt, but
the specs are not nearly as good. I have not seen any of those on eBay
in a while either.
http://www.realhamradio.com/58540A.htm

Then there is the Fury, by Jackson Labs. This one is very new, so I
would not hope to find one on eBay, but it is much less expensive than
the Thunderbolt as new, and the specs are very good.
http://www.jackson-labs.com/docs/Fury_Flyer.pdf

Didier KO4BB