[time-nuts] Administrivia: Trimming Quoted Messages

Jason Rabel jason at extremeoverclocking.com
Mon Jan 29 02:22:33 UTC 2007

John,

A little side-topic that I've had in the back of my head for a while. Has
there been any discussion about maybe starting up a wiki and / or forum?
Maybe we could even carve out our own corner of the wikipedia if nobody
wants to run a wiki locally? There's so much great info that people provide
in these conversations and put on their own websites, but there's no
organization.

Jason