[time-nuts] Lucent RFTG Units

Mike Feher mfeher at eozinc.com
Tue Jan 30 18:46:04 UTC 2007

I do not know, waiting for prices to fall may not be a good thing as they
just may not. Look at the Z3801A that just sold on ebay for close to $800. A
few years ago they were advertised in QST and could be had on ebay from
about $300 to $400. Glad I got my two back then. -

Mike B. Feher, N4FS
89 Arnold Blvd.
Howell, NJ, 07731
732-886-5960