[time-nuts] ? phase comparison or other device

Bob Paddock bob.paddock at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 14:47:21 UTC 2007

On Friday 29 June 2007 13:08, Juerg Koegel wrote:
> Another article (with practical hints) is>
> OPTIMIZATION OF DUAL-MIXER TIME-DIFFERENCE MULTIPLIER
> L. Sojdr, J. Cermák, R. Barillet

> It is too big for the Time Nuts annex   (912k)

As Juerg did not have space for the paper,
I added it to the Application Notes section
of my http://www.unusualresearch.com/
site.

If anyone else needs a home for an odd ball
paper and does not have the space or inclination
to set up a web site, I'm happy to post the papers.

Also if you need to reduce the size of a large .pdf,
you can use http://any2djvu.djvuzone.org to reduce
and OCR them.  The 912K .pdf comes in as a 127K DjVu
file.

--
                http://www.wearablesmartsensors.com/
 http://www.softwaresafety.net/ http://www.designer-iii.com/