[time-nuts] Ebay 5071A scam back again?

Ulrich Bangert df6jb at ulrich-bangert.de
Thu Jul 5 15:15:19 UTC 2007

Peter,

one day before the end of the auction i put forward the question to the
seller whether he was willing to demonstrate me the working order of the
device at its location Hockley/Sussex. It would have taken me

1/2 hour driving to Bremem airport

2 hours flying to London/Hansted for 29.99 € with RyanAir

1 hour of driving to Hockley

and the same route back, which would have been worth the device.
However, I received no answer and my question did not appear on the ebay
page. So, you are MOST probably right!

73 de Ulrich, DF6JB