[time-nuts] NIST frequency doubler

Peter Vince pvince at theiet.org
Mon Jul 9 06:40:43 UTC 2007

Hi Bruce,

	With a quick search of the NIST site, I couldn't find any
mention of this, and the circuit diagram in your GIF was a little
small and fuzzy: is that a crystal on the centre-tap of the secondary
of the first transformer?  Would it be tuned to the input or output
frequency? And would you know the values of the components?

	Thanks,

		Peter