[time-nuts] HP-3336A Level Generator manual

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Mon Jul 16 09:30:36 UTC 2007

scottmcn at bigpond.net.au writes:

G'Day  Nigel,
I have a paper copy of the manual, which bit of the circuit diagram  do
you require. (I cannot scan the whole manual at this stage but a couple
of pages is possible)
Regards Scott

--------------------

Hi Scott

Many thanks for your reply.

I don't really "need" any of the circuits at the moment so I wouldn't  want
to put you to the trouble of scanning it, but the offer is much
appreciated.....and I might be back when I power up my own  units:-)

I was just surprised to find, when trying to help with the question  re no
output at the front panel, that neither of the pdf files I've  got had any
circuit diagrams included and was hoping somebody might  already have found a more
complete pdf copy that could be shared without any  work on their part.

It's even possible I have a paper copy myself but nearly all my paper
manuals are in storage and I can't remember if I had one for the 3336.

regards

and thanks again

Nigel
GM8PZR