[time-nuts] HP-3336A - High Precision Attenuator

Tom Clifton kc0vsj at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 17 15:42:56 UTC 2007

Greg Burnett hit the nail on the head. It  is a
machined base with four solenoids.  I'm a bit hesitant
to start taking screws out of it as I'm not sure what
holds what together... Though if it is dead, what
additional harm can I do...

Any waym the assembly seems to have an HP part number
of 1979a - anybody ahve a schematic on either the high
precision attenuator for the 3336a or something on the
HP part number 1979a?

I have photo's I can email if it would help.

Tom in St. Louis