[time-nuts] HP5532A for free

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Wed Jul 18 01:19:40 UTC 2007

Hi guys,

I have a nice old Dixie tube HP5532A counter to give away that I picked up
at a local recycling store. It powers up, and I can coax it to count.  It needs
a little cleaning, and some love. I figure someone collecting these  would
have good use for it.

The first responder to this email will get it for only the shipping  cost,
but in order to keep my effort reasonable, I need to ask for the  following
please:

   * A US ship-to address

   * A Fedex account number to ship against. I will package it  and send it
against your account for free. Cannot do UPS, USPS etc  unfortunately. Local
pickup is ok too.

   * I don't know anything about the instrument, and don't have  any manuals,
so cannot help

BTW: the warranty expired in 1967, so no chance getting Agilent to help  :)

Let me know if you want it,
thanks,
Said