[time-nuts] Oncore Carrier phase software

Randy Warner randy at geodetics.com
Wed Jul 18 23:46:11 UTC 2007

Bjorn,

When I was working with Motorola receivers the standard software was GrafNav
from Waypoint consulting. They were purchased by Novatel a couple of years
ago so I don't know the status of these old products.

http://www.novatel.com/products/waypoint_grafnav.htm

Best regards,

Randy Warner
Senior Applications Engineer