[time-nuts] Neat toys on eBay for PN measurement

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Thu Jul 19 01:08:50 UTC 2007

Edwin B. Walker said the following on 07/18/2007 07:06 PM:
> ); SAEximRunCond expanded to false
>
> John,  I am getting this first line in all the time-nuts  messages  about
> bounces

Hi Ed (and others) --

Yes, we've had this problem for a couple of weeks since a software
update introduced some sort of interaction between pieces of the mail
server system.  I haven't yet figured out how to fix it, but am still
working on it.

The superfluous lines are harmless, and the email address pieces you see
in the second line will only be yours -- as long as you don't paste it
into a reply (as I did mine above), no one else will see your address.

Sorry for the inconvenience, and I'm hoping to fix this as soon as I
figure out how!

John