[time-nuts] Austron 1120 questions

Peter Vince pvince at theiet.org
Thu Jul 19 07:55:11 UTC 2007

Hi Bjorn,

	Another list member (Rob Kimberley) sent me a copy of a PDF
earlier this year, but it is for the later, 1986 model, which had an
octal tube base.  It is just over 2 megabytes, so with Rob's blessing
I've put it on my website -
http://www.barney-wol.net/private/Austron1120.pdf - in case it is of
any use.

	Regards,