[time-nuts] Fury PR in GPS World... Part 2

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Thu Jul 19 17:31:41 UTC 2007

In a message dated 7/19/2007 00:32:15 Pacific Daylight Time,
rk at timing-consultants.com writes:

>Forgot to mention the low noise floor in the  article!!

>Rob Kimberley

Hi Rob,

thanks for the pointer, even we didn't know we can reach 1155dBc/Hz! But
check out our 1112 accuracy as well :) The guys at the wire service are
definitely not time-nuts.

BTW: we do offer Fury with SMA connectors instead of the internal OCXO so a
user can use their own (10811 etc) OCXO. We've evaluated disciplining even
Rb's with this setup successfully.

The SMA Fury building block will be cheaper than the standard Fury of
course, but pricing has not yet been fixed for it.

bye,
Said