[time-nuts] Active LF Antennas

Tom Clifton kc0vsj at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 20 02:48:42 UTC 2007

Brooke - you scored a bullseye on that one.  I had a
couple of false starts, but got an email back from
Frank Gentges suggesting I contact Far Circuits for
the PC boards ($11.50 for the set which includes
shipping). Now to obtain the rest of the parts...

I received an HP-3586C via UPS today and it is in
great shape.  Hoping to do some playing around with LF
as well as FMT with K5CM and his gang of FMT-Nuts...

So many great ideas and only 24 hours in a day...