[time-nuts] Active LF Antennas

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Fri Jul 20 09:21:51 UTC 2007

alan.melia at btinternet.com writes:

Another  fairly popular antenna in the LF field is a circuit by
Roelof Bakker PA0RDT  where the whip is replaced by a square inch of PCB pad.
This has proved  exceptionally good in some noisy urban appartments and hotel
rooms mounted  out off the balcony on a length of cane

Hi Alan

After penning my enthusiasm for Roelof's efforts perhaps I should  have
checked back before hitting the send button.....
as I now see you beat me to it:-)

regards again from the soggy north

Nigel
GM8PZR