[time-nuts] Time may not exist

Didier Juges didier at cox.net
Sat Jul 28 13:29:49 UTC 2007

I think what is proposed is that time, while real, would not be a
fundamental dimension of the universe, it would be a dimension of
convenience, due to our lack of understanding of the underlying principles.

It is interesting considering that a lot of people in the last half century
or so have tried to do the opposite: relate everything to time simply
because time is what we can measure most accurately, at least at the macro
scale.

I am an engineer, so this makes no difference to me, but I find it
fascinating. Maybe I should have been a physicist...

Didier