[time-nuts] R: Info on HP 10514A and 10534A mixers?

Neon John jgd at johngsbbq.com
Mon Jul 30 04:29:13 UTC 2007

I almost don't know how to respond to this broadside.  I suppose that the only civil
thing to say is that I'm sorry that my response time in doing a volunteer task
doesn't meet your criteria.  If you'd wanted this done faster then perhaps you should
have purchased your own scanner or paid some commercial outfit to do it.  Given that
you didn't, you'll just have to be satisfied with MY time schedule.

If someone on this list is in immediate need of this old data then I'll bubble it to
the top of my priority heap.  Otherwise I'll do it when I get a round tuit.

John

--
John De Armond
http://www.neon-john.com