[time-nuts] Allstar GPS engines

Björn Gabrielsson bg at lysator.liu.se
Mon Jul 30 17:54:59 UTC 2007

Hi David,

I have a bunch of Allstars 265-613939-513, they are at this point 1HzPVT
receivers. I am also looking for more information on the various numbers.
But fire it up and talk to it with the Starview software.

There is (at least) one more slowly evolving  GPSDO project based on old
CMC-receviers on this list.

--

   Björn