[time-nuts] Pendulums & Atomic Clocks & Gravity/Plotter/EZGPIB

Ulrich Bangert df6jb at ulrich-bangert.de
Fri Jun 1 17:22:32 UTC 2007

Said,

the new version of Plotter remembers all your individual settings at the
press of an bottom. Have a look at new items in the file menu.

Concerning the HP53131/2: In my 25 years of experience in talking rs232
to hundreds of different devices I have NEVER come up with something
that spits out exactly what I or you need. So is the case with the
HP53131/2. I urgently suggest that you download the manual of my EZGPIB
utility or the whole package and read the paragraph

"Data acquisition using serial ports"

I am almost sure this will pay off for you. The next script will be
witten by YOU, ok?

To all others: A new version of Plotter and EZGPIB is available from the
known place.

Best regards
Ulrich Bangert

time-nuts at febo.com