[time-nuts] common mode loran comparisons

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Sun Jun 3 00:25:27 UTC 2007

Hi Alan:

No, this is my first viewing.  That's amazing.  A newer plot that also has some
space weather data is:
http://freenet-homepage.de/df6nm/LoranView/LoranView_0703.htm

But I doubt the phase rotation of the carrier is limited to 360 for the long
paths so rather than showing phase in degrees maybe he could show time delay?
What is the antenna & equipment being used?

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke
http://www.PRC68.com
http://www.precisionclock.com