[time-nuts] another Ebay mixup

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Sat Jun 9 20:35:43 UTC 2007

In a message dated 6/9/2007 13:16:12 Pacific Daylight Time,
hmurray at megapathdsl.net writes:

>What's their batting average?  Do they recognize heavy  instruments
>and/or do anything special when they see  handles?

Hi Hmurray,

don't know. I always totally overpack the stuff I sell myself, and never  had
a complaint since 1999. On the contrary, I've had a bunch of "Very Well
Packed" feedbacks.

That's why I am even more upset, because I know it can be done easily it
just takes 1/2 hour to do, and some sellers just don't  give a damn.  And in my
opinion if you had over 1000 feedback's like this seller had then you  should
know better...

bye,
Said