[time-nuts] another Ebay mixup, 5370

Didier Juges didier at cox.net
Sun Jun 10 01:30:29 UTC 2007

Said,

You sent pictures of the Fury's waveform, only the spectrum of the 5370.
I did not look at the spectrum at the time, bu the waveform on the scope
was low in amplitude and looked like 30 MHz with some 10 MHz component.
It turns out a cap in the output filter was not making contact, and the
output filter was resonant around 30 MHz.

I should have the picture somewhere but can't find it.

Didier