[time-nuts] another Ebay mixup, 5370

Tom Van Baak tvb at LeapSecond.com
Sun Jun 10 05:13:28 UTC 2007

> The unit is actually relatively young (1990's), and has virtually no  dust
> whatsoever in it. Seems to have had very low usage. The actual 10MHz is  pretty
> accurate, to within 10mHz.
>
> Has anyone else measured the 5370B output jitter?
>
> bye,
> Said

Oh so many projects, so little time. I have several 5370A/B
including one NIB and would like to help you out with what
maybe is typical and what isn't.

What definition of jitter are you using? Are you looking at
every zero-crossing at 10 MHz? Or every Nth one? What
sample size? Or would you rather know the ADEV at tau
1 second? etc.

/tvb