[time-nuts] H-Maser, but not on ebait...

Lester Veenstra M0YCM K1YCM M0YCM at veenstras.com
Sun Jun 10 07:35:18 UTC 2007

Well I guess that is one traveling clock that will not sit on a first class
seat next to Paul Wheeler!

Full Name:      Lester B Veenstra
Job Title:      Communication Sys Des Engr Sr Stf
Department:     6L01 Site Operations Collaboration  and Reach-Back (SOCAR)
Company:        Integrated Systems & Solutions

Business Address:

Lockheed Martin IS&S
PSC 45 Box 781
APO AE 09468