[time-nuts] another Ebay mixup, 5370

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Sun Jun 10 21:28:08 UTC 2007

In a message dated 6/10/2007 13:07:06 Pacific Daylight Time, jmiles at pop.net
writes:

>measuring one anywhere except at the zero crossings, will make your  jitter
>performance look artificially poor.  I can't exaggerate how  important that
>is.

Hi John,

I checked the sensitivity with all settings (1/10x, AC/DC, etc) and it all
checks out.

Yeah, the cal labs won't make this one into a labor of love. The  Time-Nuts
guys want the best they can get of course :)

I'll report on how much impovement I get from the Mods.

If you ever do get to cal other folks 5370B, let me know please.

Thanks,
bye,
Said