[time-nuts] new paper on Allan Variance errors

Jeffrey Pawlan jpawlan at pawlan.com
Thu Jun 14 23:01:25 UTC 2007

Dear Said,

  I fully understand and I too am frustrated when I can't get a paper because I
am not a member of that society. Another thing they do:  Even if you are a
member of a society (example, I am a member of the MTT) I cannot download papers
from the annual MTT conferences that I did not attend. The conference
proceedings are considered separate from the monthy Transactions, and I must pay
for access to them one paper at a time. Unless I want to pay thousands for full
access like a library or a university has.

Regards,

Jeffrey Pawlan