[time-nuts] IEEE papers

Colin Bradley colinbradley10 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 14 23:14:34 UTC 2007

I have also experienced the frustration of trying to download IEEE papers.  I am a member of IEEE along with two of their affiliated societies and still get the same run-around. There are two techniques that I have found helpful. 1) Try searching for the paper, by name, and you can frequently find it on another site. 2) Develop a relationship with a librarian at a local College or University. I frequently find that they have access to these databases and can download and forward them to me by email.